Africa Policy Review is a print and digital information resource dedicated to sub-Saharan Africa’s development agenda. It is essential reading for governmental decision makers, policy practitioners, businesses and development experts who are providing strategic leadership and solutions for transforming the continent.
Through expert commentary and incisive journalism, we offer unique insights into the policies, issues and events shaping social, economic and political growth in Africa. Our aim is to inform and promote multi-stakeholder partnerships, whilst highlighting the vast potential of the continent.
The Africa Policy Review provides a sector-by-sector analysis of the priority development areas encompassed in the African Union’s Agenda 2063 and the United Nation’s Post-15 SDGs. Long-term growth strategies that move away from dependency on aid, towards trade and investment, infrastructure, greater integration and mutual cooperation are explored alongside policy measures and priority actions.
· Structural economic transformation and inclusive growth
· Governance, public sector reform and administration
· Science, technology and innovation
· Environmental sustainability and natural resources management
· Sustainable agriculture and food security
· Infrastructure development